Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Reflection 4 : Face-to-face #2

My group met this evening at the NIE Library Cafe for the second face-to-face. Joe and I had a fruitful discussion while waiting for BoBo and Nurul. I learnt a new IT skill today - using cmap to summarise my learning. This is really interesting! I am learning new things every time I meet up with the group. This had indeed add value to my learning journey - the horizon is expanding!

I found cmap interesting as it has features of a concept map as well as that of a mind map. I will try this when presenting my summary to the group via my blog. I will explore this tomorrow.

We discussed on how to consolidate our learning. BoBo walked us through the overview that she had drawn up. Joe gave us a short but insightful lesson on IT Master Plan 1, 2 and 3. He also talked about how infrastructure affects the T & L. We talked about alignment and impact of the various initiaitves too. Due to time constraint, we have to end the discussion. We will be meeting this Saturday for further discussion. This is really the busiest time of the school term. We felt the urgency of getting this assignement complete asap. I am sure the rest felt the same too.  

       

No comments:

Post a Comment